lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

:)



TENSES


AFFIRMATIVE


NEGATIVE


INTERROGATIVE


Short answer
 Affirmative


Short  answer Negative
Simple Present
I
                I SPEAK English
I don't speak English everyday
Do i speak English everyday?
Yes, i do 
No, i don't
you / we / they

You speak English 
You doesn't speak English everyday
Does you speak English everyday?
Yes, i does
No, i doesn't

she / he / it
He speak English
He don't speak English
Do he speak English?
Yes, he do
No, he don't
Simple past

I/You/she/he/ it/we/they
She spoke English yesterday
She didn't speak English yesterday 
Did she speak English Yesterday 
Yes, she did
No, she didn't

Present Progressive
Or continuous
I
I am speaking English now
I am not speaking English now
Am i speaking English now?
Yes, i am
No, i am not

You / we / they
We are speaking English now
We aren't speaking English now
Are we speaking English now?
Yes, we are
No,we  are not

she / he / it
She is speaking English now
She is not speaking English now
Is she speaking English now?
Yes, she is
No, she is not
Past Progressive or Continuous
I
 I am speaking English last monday
I am not speaking English last monday
Was i speaking English last monday
Yes, i was 
No, i was not
you / we / they
We are speaking English last monday
We are not speaking English last monday
 Were we speaking English last monday?
Yes, we are
No, we were not 
she / he / it          
 She is speaking
English last  monday
She is not
speaking English last monday
Was she speaking
English last monday?
Yes, she is
 No, she is not
      





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario